APPLICATION FOR SUMMER 2017
Please read through the program eligibility carefully before proceeding to the application.
We are looking for motivated, goal oriented, minority students to conduct research in the areas of genomics, molecular biology, bioinformatics and computer science.
- Hard working, motivated, undergraduate student
- Women, minorities and students from institutions without high level research
opportunities are especially encouraged to apply.
- Must be a US citizen or permanent resident.
- Goal oriented, outgoing, confident nature with strong facilitation skills
- Must have good communication skills and ability to work in a team setting
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good time management skills
- Experience in genetics, molecular biology, computer science or bioinformatics a plus
The deadline for applying for the 2017 SoyMap Summer Research Program
is Wednesday, April 5, 2017.
Selections will be made by the end of March. Selected students will be notified during the last
week of March 2017.
To apply, please send your resume and a brief cover letter to Michael Gonzales at email@example.com.
In you cover letter please tell us a little about yourself, include your current
research and academic interests and what you expect to accomplish during your internship.
Please take the time to convince us that you are the right applicant for our internship.